|Posted by Administator on October 5, 2014 at 3:40 PM||comments (0)|
- There are golden camo's (that golden M16!!) (and silver/bronze)
- ACE23 is back
- Deagle is back!! (and gold) Named the bald deagle
- You can choose what you place in the back of your car (Smaw's r[g's etc)
- Gold motherfucking copcars
- Radiochannels with music
- Lots of swearing going on (Eat this fucking granade)
- If you hit someone with the tracking dat he has a red outline (think like the BF4 killcam)
- NOS seems near unlimited
- There are new routes in the parking garage near the police spawn
- FMG9 has that awesome flip animation
- Lots of CTE stuff made it over to BFH, including the new hitreg
- The stakeout is a new shotgun
- Nicely detailed character models
- SMAW has 1 rocket, RPG 3
- Snipers are L96, .300 knockout, R700, Scout Elite,
- Dmr's are PTR91, Saiga 308, Socom 16. SR25ECC
- 870, Sawed off, SPAS 12, 37 Stakeout
- Mp5K, FMG9, UZI, K10, M/45 (SwedishK), MPX, p90, UMP35
- R0933, M16A3, AKM, G36C, AKS74U, M416, ACE23, SG553
- CZ75. G17, 92FS, P226, Bald Eagle (Deagle), HK45C, M1911, .40 PRO
|Posted by Administator on August 20, 2014 at 3:35 PM||comments (0)|
With GamesCom having wrapped up, many interviews and new footage has resulted from the event. Another cool aspect that was shown is the specs of the PCs that were used to play Battlefield Hardline at GamesCom. Also you get a chance to win the computers used*
The Battlefield Hardline Computer Specs:
3x MIFcom Battlefield Hardline Gaming PC
AMD Radeon graphics power of MSI 290X R9
AMD FX 8-core main processor
Corsair Hydro cooling
MSI Gaming Motherboard
MIFcom Airflow Solution
Corsair DDR3 1866MHz RAM
MIFcom C70BFH case from Corsair
Corsair Gaming Power Supply
MIFcom Hard Line Laser Signature
Operating System: Win8.1
3x EA gamescom 2014 gaming PC
Processor: AMD FX8350
Memory: 8GB 1600MHz DDR3 RAM
Hard disk: memory card: 120 GB SSD
Graphics card: AMD HD7970
Operating System: Win8.1
* Contest only open to residents of Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. Terms and conditions
|Posted by Administator on August 18, 2014 at 6:30 PM||comments (0)|
Battlefield Hardline will be released sometime in 2015. As you may already know, there will be a Standard version and a Deluxe Version that will offer you exclusive Battlepacks. It has the bonus features unique assault rifles, weapon camos and XP boosts. Plus, you'll receive 10 Gold Battlepacks that contain combinations of weapon accessories, patches and emblems, XP boosts, and character customization items. Code available in product packaging.
The Box art for Battlefield Hardline can also be now seen below; taken from Amazon.
|Posted by Administator on August 18, 2014 at 5:10 PM||comments (0)|
Battlefield Hardline Multiplayer will feature Maps from the streets of LA to Miami filled with grit and criminals!
1. Growhouse - An intense map where the good and bad guys engage in close quarters combat, set against a backdrop of a police raid of an illegal growing operation.
2. Gatorhunt - The heat is on when the cops and criminals clash in the scenic Florida Everglades. Prepare for insane car chases on this vast map, ideal for Conquest and Hotwire modes.
3. High Tension - Got what it takes when the streets of downtown LA turn into chaos? In the vertical map, High Tension, you’ll use the rooftops, tunnels, overpasses and even a crane to get an edge on the other side.
Game Modes available on each map.
- Growhouse - Rescue and Blood Money
- Gatorhunt - Rescue, Blood Money, and Hotwire
- High Tension - Rescue, Blood Money, and Hotwire
|Posted by Administator on August 11, 2014 at 5:00 PM||comments (0)|
Battlefield Hardline will feature new and unique game modes in Multiplayer when released.
1. Rescue - Rescue is one of two competitive modes, and it’s go-time for the fuzz. You’re a SWAT operative tasked with saving innocent lives from the hands of criminals. Lead your team carefully into dangerous hoods and get the hostages back to safety. Watch your step - there are no second chances in this mode
2. Hotwire - The criminals are trying to steal a list of marked cars while the cops are trying to repossess them. It’s pedal to the metal action as you jump into different rides to catch up with the enemy. And don’t forget you can bring a friend riding shotgun to take them down.
3. Blood Money - A huge pile of loot has been intercepted in transit. The criminals are fighting to snitch the cash, while the cops are trying to secure it as evidence. Then each team has to horde the money back to their vault – but it’s not always safe there. You can also raid the enemy team’s vault to help your team score the most dough.
4. Heist - Heist is all about pulling off that big job or that perfect score. The criminals are trying to infiltrate a cash-filled vault, and the cops must regulate them. Once the criminals break in, they have to nab two bags of cash and jam out with them back to each of the two base points.
|Posted by Administator on July 22, 2014 at 4:20 PM||comments (0)|
On July 22, 2014, EA announced that Battlefield Hardline will launch in 2015 in order to improve
- Multiplayer innovation
- Single Player Story Depth
|Posted by Administator on June 9, 2014 at 7:30 PM||comments (0)|
Battlefield Hardline Release Date is October 21, 2014. Battlefield Hardline Battlepacks are going to be another feature in Battlefield Hardline. There will feature 5 seperate Battlepacks. These can also be obtained through ordering the Battlefield Hardline Deluxe.
- Versatility Battlepack
- Precision Battlepack
- Suppression Battlepack
- Three Gold Battlepack
- Ten Gold Battlepack
|Posted by Administator on June 9, 2014 at 7:15 PM||comments (0)|
Battlefield Hardline is set to be released October 21, 2014 and is with most titles, Battlefield Hardline will feature Pre-Order Bonuses!
Pre-Order Battlefield Hardline from Amazon and you will receive the Versatility Battlepack feature a highly versatile assault rifle, a unique camo skin for your weapons, and a teamplay Boost.
Purchase Battlefield Hardline Deluxe version and you will receive the Versatility Battlepack, Precision Battlepack and Suppression Battlepack - all featuring unique assault rifles, weapon camos and XP boosts. Plus, you'll receive 10 Gold Battlepacks that contain combinations of weapon accessories, patches and emblems, XP boosts, and character customization items. These Gold Battlepacks are delivered once a week starting from your initial game activation
|Posted by Administator on June 9, 2014 at 7:10 PM||comments (0)|
|Posted by Administator on||comments (0)|